When Buying a Siberian Husky, here are some good things to consider
1. Will a Siberian Husky fit my lifestyle?
- Huskies require a good deal of exercise, so you need to have an active lifestyle.
- Huskies that are left alone for too long, can become destructive. Make sure you have a safe place to leave them while you are gone.
- Siberians shed! They typically blow their coat twice a year. Get a fermenator.
- Siberian huskies can be trained, but it will require some patience on your part.
2. It is extremely important that you find a responsible breeder.
3. Rescue a Siberian Husky
- A responsible breeder will have an OFA certification of the puppies parents.
- A responsible breeder is not breeding to make profit, but to improve the breed.
- You will be limiting health problems facing your Siberian Husky.
- Siberian Huskies are often abandoned because owners did not do their homework before purchasing the breed.
- Make sure that this breed fits your lifestyle.
- Search out a Siberian Husky through your local rescue shelters.